Please note that all the documents available here are for read-only purpose. You may copy the files to your local hard disk drive but you may not modify and edit the documents, in part or in whole, without prior notice to and written permission from the Interseksi foundation. To quote our publications please refer to "How to Quote" info below. If you want to share the documents with others please refer them directly to our site.
Our publication is quoted as any print publication. However, due to the dynamic nature of the internet, you have to observe the following special features:
In order to initially or again find the article, you have to write the correct Internet address:
the internet address for all articles in our (online) publication goes something like this:
http://interseksi.org/publications/essays/articles/title.html (all in lower-case letters).
http://interseksi.org/publications/essays/articles/conflict_ entrepreneurs.html (all in lower-case letters).
Instead of the "title" you should insert the file name of the article.html (conflict-entrepreneurs.html in the above example). You can find the file name in the respective "Location" or "Address Bar" field of your internet browser.
In addition, you should also put the date/month/year of when you visited the page containing the article.
Example: http//interseksi.org/publications/essays/articles/pemilu_dan_diskursus_anti_politik_massa.html, 14 May 2006.
So if you want, let say, to quote article entitled "Masyarakat Majemuk, Masyarakat Multiultural, dan Minoritas: Memperjuangakan Hak-hak Minoritas" written by Parsudi Suparlan you visited on May 20th, 2006 on our site, your citation should be like this:
Suparlan, Parsudi "Masyarakat Majemuk, Masyarakat Multiultural, dan Minoritas: Memperjuangakan Hak-hak Minoritas", in Interseksi.org
You can submit articles or essays on any topic related to the issues of culture, politics, ecomony, etc., to be published on the Interseksi Foundation's official internet homepage (refer to hereafter as INTERSEKSI. ORG). To submit the articles/essays please observe the following requirements:
1. Articles/essays/reviews should be written using computer word processors such as Microsoft Word, NeoOffice, StarOffice, OpenOffice or the likes. You can freely choose to use either English or bahasa Indonesia.
2. There is no limit to the length of the articles/essays/reviews but we reserve the rights to edit them in accordance to our standard. Please do not send document in the formats that do not allow editing.
3. Unless stated otherwise,the articles/essays/reviews published on INTERSEKSI.ORG are the property of their authors. INTERSEKSI.ORG reserves the right to publish or reprint, either online or in print, all articles, essays and reviews on this site.
4. Articles/essays/reviews that has been published on INTERSEKSI ORG may be published on other internet sites or in other media after prior notice to and written permission from INTERSEKSI.ORG.
5. Do not send articles/essays/reviews via traditional post mail or fax. We only accept articles/essays sent via electronic mail system.
6. Send articles/essays/reviews only to this our official email address.
Please Support Interseksi
Even though sometimes we accept grants from certain funding agencies, the income is never sufficient to cover the expenses involved in keeping the foundation alive. So we are asking you to support us by making a donation to help make up the large gap between what we need and what we receive. All we ask is that you donate what you want, when you want. How much? That's up to you, of course, and we appreciate your generosity regardless of how much money you donate. The easiest way to send a donation is via bank transfer. If you prefer to send us a cheque or money order directly, please make it payable to the Interseksi Foundation (Yayasan Interseksi) Jakarta. We also accept books, journals, or magazines donation for our newly setup library. Your generosity will not be forgotten. We owe you a great debt of gratitude.
Please also note that we only accept donation through the official/institutional bank account of the Interseksi Foundation. Do not send your donation to any personal bank account of the foundation's management team or its members. Thank you very much in advance.